Jump to: Opening Hours | Chermside Water Park
The Chermside Water Park, previously known as Splash Chermside, is the place for local families to cool down during the long hot Queensland summer.
As one of the northside's best public swimming complexes, the Chermside pool and water park has something for everyone. There are water slides and fun activities suitable for young children all the way through to the big kids and adults.
The water slides are one of the Chermside pool's greatest attractions, however the park also features a 25 metre outdoor pool and a 16 metre indoor heated pool.
Set in lush tropical gardens that add to the atmosphere of being somewhere very special, the Chermside Pool & Water Park is the perfect place for a family outing or corporate function.
Splash offers free off street parking, catering facilities, professional lifeguards and reserved shaded areas for all pre-paid group bookings.
Chermside Water Park
The Chermside Water Park features a range of water slides and activities to suit visitors of all ages and swimming levels.
- Throw yourself down more than 200 meters of twisty slides
- Tackle our famous shot guns
- Thrill yourself on our "flume of doom" double person tube slide
- Leap off the ever popular jumping platform.
- Let the kiddies enjoy themselves on the kids slides, water mushrooms, drop buckets and bubblers.
- Casually float in our leisure pool
- Stumble across the lily pads
- Disabled facilities available
- Lockers available
- Full kiosk open
375 Hamilton Rd, Chermside
Monday to Friday - 5:30am to 7:30pm
Saturday - 6:30pm to 6:00pm
Sunday - 7:00am - 5:00pm
Water Park Hours:
Monday to Sunday - 1000:am to 5:00pm
Public Holidays (ex. Christmas Day) 10:00am - 3:00pm